img { max-width: 900px; width: expression(this.width > 600 ? 600: true); } .subtitle{ font-family:Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Arial,Sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:$dateHeaderColor; line-height:20px; }

Flowers around the world - Hong Kong

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One of the things I always seem to photograph when I travel, is flowers. I guess the combination of colors and nature get my attention, so I capture them whenever I can. So, I thought I would just post a photo or two here and there of different flowers from around the world for those who might be interested.

Casesalpinia Pulcherrima, photo taken in Hong Kong 2009

I took this particular photo in Hong Kong in 2009 and I was informed by a friendly lady on Flickr that it is called a "Casesalpinia Pulcherrima".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! from Leslie

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, it is not necessary to sign in. You may post as "Anonymous" (With the drop down menu below the posting box) and write your name in the posting if you'd like. Blogger has these settings as default to help prevent Spam. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP