img { max-width: 900px; width: expression(this.width > 600 ? 600: true); } .subtitle{ font-family:Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Arial,Sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:$dateHeaderColor; line-height:20px; }

Crosswalks from Hell in Vietnam

Monday, December 28, 2009

While I'm working on new posts for Bangkok, Thailand, I thought I'd post a small clip that I took while in Da Nang, Vietnam. This street is a less than typical scenario that shows what you have to walk through when you want to cross the street. I happen to have my video ready for this one, but many of the streets that you have to walk across are much, much worse. As I talked about in my previous blog posts on Vietnam, there is an art to walking there and eventually you get used to or...or immune to the thought of being run over.



I taped the one below in Saigon. Again, it's a simple crosswalk, but as you watch it you will get an idea of what I'm talking about when I say "Weaving" in and out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to leave a comment, it is not necessary to sign in. You may post as "Anonymous" (With the drop down menu below the posting box) and write your name in the posting if you'd like. Blogger has these settings as default to help prevent Spam. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP